Saturday, August 2, 2008

My First Post, My Life...

So, This is my first post... Hopefully it works? Anyway, I'm not so sure about this whole blogging thing. I think it's fun to read others, so my good friend Sarah helped me out and made this blog for me :) Thanks sar. It seems easy enough

Now on to my life...

I've been sick for about 3-4 weeks now, and it's the worst thing in the world. I HATE being sick, and I don't know why I say that because I don't know anyone that enjoys being sick (except when I was a kid, and I was fake sick so I could stay home from school). But most of the time when I'm sick, it's usually only for a few days and maybe a week max! But I just can seem to get over what I've got now. But in my mind I think it's been long enough and I'm better, so I want to go out and do things like play basketball and run. Well, I played ball the other day and after running up and down the court twice I was completely exhausted! And didn't stop coughing for a good 2 hours after than... so I think I'm probably done with playing bball the rest of the summer.

Of course being sick, most people are very nice and wanting to help me. I've had all sorts of diagonstics and all sorts of solutions of how to cure it from people. From gargling salt water, to drinking barbeque sauce, to going and sitting in a sauna/steam room for 3-5 hours. I haven't really tried any of those things, but maybe I should, cause maybe it'll help me get better.

Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say for now.

4 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

It is most definately simple! Yay! See I knew you could do it. Reese. DON't DRINK BBQ SAUCE! I don't know who told you that but it has to be a cruel joke. EW.

Unknown said...

Haha Reese I think you should drink BBQ sauce and you can use Hebrew Nationals as a chaser!! :) Get better! Lets play tonight!

Lauren Alexis said...

Yessss....I LOVE Reese blogging! Sleeping on the tramp sometime this weekend! It'll be bomb! Oh and remember how freaking good those quesadillas were the other night, I can't stop thinking about them!

jessandbryce said...

Reese! hooray welcome to blog city.