Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Real Slim-Shady

So it's been quite a while since I've had a post. And, I'm pretty bored right now so I thought I'd give this a gander. I also listened to the song "Slim Shady" today, man was that song big back in the day.

I also wanted to talk about prison break. This show is the best show on primetime TV today, much better then Gilmore girls, One tree hill, or whatever else is showing these days. It's just so exciting, I look forward to recording it, then watching it on my TIVO each week. It's spectacular.

Another bright note, The Utah Utes are now 8-0 after playing the best offensive game yet this season. And the pathetic cougars were dominated by TCU this week, it really was an embarassing game for them. But I expected something like that to happen since they finally played a team with a winning record. GO UTES!!

3 comments:

McKall said...

good to hear from you reese! I was beginning to think you'd abondoned your blog...

Sarah Jane said...

Basically Reese I love you. I was at the game on Saturday and indeed GO UTES! And... FYI Gilmore Girls is not on primetime TV anymore. But good of you to remember it anyway because it is one of the best shows ever!!!

Oh yeah and i love slim shady too.

Todd and Chelsea said...

Hey Reese! Long time no talk. I came across your blog in a row a people. How are you? Love the modern apartment pic by the way.